On the day of your move, we will provide a staff of trained moving professionals to ensure your move is done quickly, efficiently and with the utmost care.
- Have the children and pets out of the house or in a safe place in the home away from hazards.
- Strip all beds of their linens and be ready for the movers to dismantle and load the beds.
- Keep all dissambled hardware pieces in a properly labeled Ziplock bag to ensure putting the furniture back together is easy./li>
- Make sure your driveway, stairs, and hallways are free of obstructions.
- Be on hand to conduct a walk through the house with the mover so he understands the scope the move. Answer questions and give directions for the move requirements.
- Know where you want your furniture placed ahead of time. Movers want to place an item one time if possible.
- Color code, name, or number rooms so that they correspond to move out location. This greatly speeds the unloading time and gets the boxes in the right locations.